Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Paint Shelves

I took a break from creating gaming terrain and decided to create some shelves to store all my paints.  Before, I had them all stored in a cabinet and finding a specific color was a complete pain in the butte.  It took me a couple days to finish, but I got them installed today and they turned out great.  The only disappointment?  I guess I have a lot more paints than I realized.  After filling the shelves, I still had about 70 bottles of paint left, so I doubled (tripled) up the bottom row and reluctantly left all my reaper paints in the  unit I already had them in for now.  I didn't really want it on my desk any more, but I didn't really have a choice in the end.  It also didn't help that my paints from a Kickstarter I pledged to last year arrived yesterday and took up the top 2 1/2 rows of my newly constructed shelves.  Anyway, here are the shelves.






Oh, the little fella in the first picture is Mr. Nibbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment