I finished the collapsed hall a day or so ago and they turned out pretty well. I made one small mistake when I completely covered up my black base coat with the next coat (gray) so none of the darker shading was able to come through, but I still think they turned out pretty well. Here are a couple shots of work in progress and some final ones in my Dwarven Forge tiles. The yellow pieces you see sticking out of the in progress shots are actually from a toilet bowl cleaning sponge I picked up at the Dollar Store. Thanks again to the Gm's Craft for the idea. Only change I made to his project was to increase the width to allow it to work with my Dwarven Forge stuff. Hope you like.