While those were in different stages of drying, I decided to start another project. I made a bunch of wood debris. All in all I'm happy with how they turned out. I took some of the advice on not piling the debris too high but I did want some of the boards to be jutting out at different angles so added a few pieces to some that stick up but there is still plenty of room for minis to stand on the piles if needed.
Last project was a quickie I did while waiting for the other two projects to dry. It's a small section of Jagged rock I made out of a remnant aquarium piece I had left over after pulling the plants off it.