Sunday, July 13, 2014

Quick Update

Today I'm just putting up a quick update.  It still really bothers me that I wasn't able to get all my paints into my shelves.  Yesterday I was surfing some other craft projects from other people and I saw a photo of someones paint setup where they had put their reaper paints on their sides which made it much easier to see the colors.  I thought it was a great idea so I came up with the following to store my reaper paints.  This allowed me to put an additional forty-five paints onto my shelves (sadly I have 48 bottles of reaper paints).  Although I ended up restarting 3 times trying to get the spacing right, in the end, I was pretty happy with how it turned out.  Here are a few photos of the completed project.

My 3 year old daughter was helping me put the paints into the holes, so I'll need to rearrange them later to get the similar colors grouped together better.

Thought I would throw in a couple more pictures of my storage closet.  I just spent the last 5 hours or so digging stuff out of cardboard boxes and getting them into these shelves.  Should make it 1000 times easier to find things now.  These cabinets used to be filled with tons of misc gaming and computer stuff that rarely ever even got looked at.

No comments:

Post a Comment