Monday, June 9, 2014

I guess I earn an "F" for my blogging skills.  I "insert excuse here".  Long story short, I never actually got around to painting any mini's.  Lately I've come across a channel on YouTube called theDMsCraft that deals with creating terrain for rpg's out of everyday household items.  I've tried out a few of his videos and thought I would post my first attempts here.  The first are some giant redwood type trees.   Made almost entirely out of a paper towel tube, paper towels and toilet paper.  My family was making fun of me as I made them but everyone was pretty impressed (including me) when they were finally finished.  Here are a few photos.  The first couple are in progress photos and the last is finished. I forgot to take photos of the early stages unfortunately.



No comments:

Post a Comment