Wednesday, June 25, 2014


I painted up a few statues today.  I was planning on working on some collapsed halls, but my can of spray paint decided to malfunction and I got black paint all over my hands.  With no other can's of black (I use it for a quick and simple base coat) I put off that project and painted some statues I had been planning on painting for a while.  I'm happy with how they turned out.  I have some gargoyle statues I painted a while back, and if I get a chance I'll post them sometime as well.

Here is a work in progress photo of my collapsed halls.

No comments:

Post a Comment