Thursday, March 26, 2015

Latest Acquisitions

Thought I would show off my latest acquisition.  It's a building from Tabletop world.  A small building called the Townhouse.  I bought it so I could see just what they look like and to see if I thought they would go good with my Dwarven Forge stuff.  It's still unpainted but I really like what I see so far.  The detail is amazing.  Can't wait to get it painted!









Well Surprise!  I got it painted today.  Got to play around with my airbrush once again and have come to the conclusion that I won't be using cheap craft paints in it anymore.  After thinning it out quite a bit more than my last failed attempt I attempted to use it again and it plugged up the airgun so bad it took me the better part of an hour to get it unplugged again.  What a nightmare.

After I cleaned up that nightmare, I used my Reaper and Pokorny paints to paint the house.  I'm really happy with how it turned out.  I did the bulk of the painting with the airbrush and the final work with paintbrushes. 





I bought this house an experiment to see what I thought of the Tabletop world things and all I can say is their products are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment