I received my Reaper 2 KS rewards a few weeks ago. I decided to assemble all the multi-part mini's yesterday. Turned out to be a bigger project than I thought. It took me all of yesterday and a few hours today to get them all assembled and straightened out. I used the boiling/ice technique on the pieces that bent/warped and it worked really well. So far there only seems to be one piece thats being really stubborn. A bone devil that is just refusing to stay upright. I get it all straightened out and within a few hours he's bent over again. Not sure if its in the plastic or if there is just too much weight for the thin bones of his legs to keep him upright. Anyway. Here are a few photos of the mini's.